The social media is a blessing and sometimes it is a curse.
A blessing because:
1) It helps you grow in your relationship with Jesus if you partner with like minded people who believe Him like you do.
2) It makes you realize that God is moving in the Supernatural and that Jesus is still really the same yesterday, today, and forever.
3) It makes you get connected with your love ones from a far away land in just seconds.
4) It makes you see how God blesses His people if posts are real 😁😁😁
A curse because:
1) The more we browse the pages of others, the more discontent we become with our lives.
2) When we are angry, instead of talking to the person concern, we pour out in the social media and the sympathy becomes our refuge and strength.
3) We become too pre-occupied with what God is doing in people’s lives and churches.
4) We are growing in the state of comparison and instead of tending our own garden so flowers can bloom, we become disillusioned and become too focused in the garden of others and before we know it, our very own garden dries up and the plants potential to bloom has been cut off.
Let us tend our garden
1) Grow in our talents and abilities, God’s investment in our lives.
2) Mind our own lives before others.
3) Pray, prepare, position, pursue.