Successful people are inspiring. They have the same physical senses like everybody else but they make the most out of their life while they are here on earth. They earned more. They lived in a very comfortable home. They are the best go to people to learn because they have the life and the character to match. In short, they don’t need to shout their achievements. They have fruits and it can be clearly seen.
So, what’s their secrets? I discover that successful people has morning rituals or daily habits.
Here are just few examples that I find:
1) JACK DORSEY (Creator of Twitter and the CEO of Square). He wakes up at 5:30AM to meditate and jog.
2) HOWARD SCHULTZ (CEO of Starbucks). He gets up at 4:30 am to walk his three dogs before coming home and making coffee for himself and his wife at 5:45am. He drinks his coffee using a coarse grind of Sumatra steeped for 3-4 minutes in boiling water then arrives at the office by 6am.
3) STEVE JOBS (Former CEO of Apple). After waking up, he would go to the mirror and ask: If today was the last day of my life, would I be happy with what I’m about to do today?
4) BILL GATES (Microsoft Founder). He spends an hour on the treadmill doing cardio exercise but watches instructional videos from the Teaching Company.
5) MARK ZUCKERBERG (Creator Of Facebook). Wears the same gray tshirt everyday so he can make a few decision as possible.
How about our Bible Heroes? I checked my manual and here’s what I find:
1) JOSHUA (LEADER, Brought the Israelites to the Promise Land). He meditates the Word Of God everyday (Joshua 1:8).
2) DANIEL (Ruler Over The Whole Province Of Babylon). He prayed three times a day (Daniel 6:10).
3) DAVID (King). He prayed every morning and lay his requests to the Lord (Psalm 5:3).
4) JESUS CHRIST (The Savior Of The World). He often withdrew to deserted places and pray (Luke 5:16) and He often got up to be alone with the Father and pray very early in the morning (Mark 1:35).
Are there modern contemporary examples of Believers who have Success Routine? Yes and here are some of them:
1) TERRI SAVELLE FOY (Terri Savelle Foy Ministries). She wakes up at 4:25am, Prays, Read, Review Her Dreams And Goals, Hear the Word, then Exercise.
2) MARILYN HICKEY (Marilyn Hickey Ministries). She followed Joshua and meditates on the Word Of God everyday. She memorized many Books Of The Bible. Evangelized most of the Muslim Countries and is still active at 84.
3) JERRY SAVELLE (Jerry Savelle Ministries). Study the Word Of God continually in obedience to John 8:31.
What do they have in common? They established their daily routine and they do it consistently. So, It’s not the Big Things that we do ONCE that makes the difference, rather, it’s what we consistently do everyday. Consistency is the key to change. John Maxwell always said, “THE SECRET OF YOUR FUTURE IS HIDDEN IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.”
My question is, Are our daily routines will eventually lead to our success or failure in life? If we know it’s going to be in the path of success, then let’s keep doing it. However, if it will eventually lead to failure, then, it’s not too late to change.
Have a Great Day, Great Readers💕